PODCAST — GVP #144 – Neil Sanders: Government-sponsored AI surveillance
via Good Vibrations Podcast
by Mark Devlin
Aug 9, 2019
Neil Sanders re-appears, as this time the subjects of surveillance and mind-control at the hands of shady Deep State agencies come under the spotlight. These are issues that should concern everyone, but, due to the stealth with which they’ve been slipped under the radar, few are aware of the extent to which it has been going on.
Under scrutiny are the shady organisations Cambridge Analytica, SCL and The Heritage Foundation. Neil outlines how these set-ups utilise Artificial Intelligence and algorithms to monitor people’s likes, preferences and emotions through, among other methods, their social media postings. These are then used to create targeted campaigns of mind-control and manipulation. British Military Intelligence is fully involved, Neil says, along with the CIA and Mossad.
Share / Print
- Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on August 15, 2019 by Amir Alwani. It was filed under audio/podcast/radio, internet, Israel, mind-control, news, social media, sovereignty, surveillance, tyranny, UK, US and was tagged with Cambridge Analytica, CIA, Mossad, The Heritage Foundation.