by Stefan Molyneux
Feb 12, 2017
What is the reason behind the drift of western culture into empty nihilistic materialistic hedonism? Dr. Jordan Peterson joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the complicated nature of cultural division, the reduction of personal responsibility, the danger of not “having meaning” in your life, the nature of ideology, developing a sense of efficacy in the world, suffering as an intrinsic component to human nature, the argument for free will and much more!
Dr. Jordan Peterson is a Professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto, a clinical psychologist and the author of “Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief.”
- Interview with Dr. Jordan B. Peterson Free Speech & Social Justice
- My Chat with Psychologist Jordan Peterson (THE SAAD TRUTH_265)
- Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin Gender Pronouns and the Free Speech War (Full Interview)]
by Creepy Crawly
Nov 19, 2016
The debate at the University of Toronto Faculty of Arts & Science Forum examining Bill C-16 and the Ontario Human Rights Code held on Sat Nov 19th 2016
Between Prof Jordan B Peterson on one side and Dr Brenda Cossman/Dr Mary K Bryson on the other; Debate moderated by Prof Mayo Moran & foreword by David Cameron Dean of the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Please take a look at and subscribe to Prof Petersons youtube channel if you have not already done so. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_f…
Nov 28, 2016
Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.
via Conscious Consumer Network
Dec 7, 2016
Oct 11, 2016
Professor Jordan Peterson set social justice activists on fire when he started publishing his series on the dangers of political correctness. After a protest against him last week, he held his own counter-protest today.
- I’m a left-winger and I support Jordan Peterson
- Over 250 faculty members have lost their minds and sided against free speech and against Jordan Peterson. Read about that in this Metro article which has a misleading title: U of T faculty speak out against hate speech, threats on campus
- mob rule via Bill-C16: Canada May Ban Anti-Transgender Speech With 2 Years in Prison
- Bill C-16 (RSS feed)
- VIDEO — DEAR LGBT COMMUNITY “DISAGREEMENT DOES NOT EQUAL HATE” Sincerely Christians
- VIDEO — Ultra-sensitive students choosing to get offended over trivial matters: PhD gives up trying to reason with SJWs]
[PN web-brain: LGBT]
Canada’s Liberal Party government led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced a bill that would ban transgender discrimination, including both gender identity and gender expression, with up to two years in prison for violators.
The bill seeks to amend the Canadian Criminal Code to expand existing “hate speech” prohibitions to include any public speech or communication that “promotes hatred” on the basis of “gender identity” or “gender expression,” and also the Canadian Human Rights Act, to cover transgender people.
- Liberals introduce bill to protect transgender Canadians from hate speech and discrimination
- VIDEO — CCN – UnSpun 023 – “The Divine Marriage: The Sacred Masculine and Feminine”
- PODCAST — Dawn Stefanowicz – The Impact of LGBT Parenting & Children’s Well-Being
- PODCAST — Radio 3Fourteen – Claire Randall – The Cultural Marxist Model of Sexuality & The Biology of Gender Dysphoria
- PODCAST — Bruce Jenner’s Trans-formation & Terasem Transreligion
- Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;’ Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’]
VIDEO — ‘Angela Merkel You Have Killed Germany!’ – 16 Year Old Girl’s Migrant Fears Video That Some Claim Facebook Are ‘Censoring’
“Please help us!… It is… very hard to live day-to-day as a woman” says 16 year old Bibi Wilhailm, a German girl who has uploaded her personal experiences of Arab and Muslim migrants in a new video that some claim is being censored by Facebook under it’s new “hate speech” guidelines.
The 20 minute video, apparently created by the 16 year old Facebook user Miss Wilhailm, starts with her saying that she is, “so scared everywhere, for example if my family and I go out together, or if I see a movie with my friends. Usually I stay out until 6pm in winter, and it is so scary. It is just very hard to live day-to-day as a woman.”
The girl – who some social media users report has now been banned from Facebook, though others say she has removed herself – then goes on to talk about an incident that happened to her at a local supermarket saying, “I ran all the way home. I was frightened for my life. There’s no other way to describe it.”
She talks about her experiences over summer, when a group of Muslims said that her and her friends were “sluts” for walking outside in t-shirts.
“Yes, we were wearing t-shirts. It’s summer!” She adds: “Another day, I was wearing this. My friend and I purchased it while shopping. If we feel like wearing it, we will wear it! And you Muslims have no right to physically assault or rape us for it! God willing, never in my life. You have no right to attack us because we are wearing t-shirts. You also have no right to rape”.
- VIDEO — The Failure of Germany in 45 Seconds | European Migrant Crisis
- VIDEO — Swedish far-right go ‘refugee-hunting’ on sea border with Denmark
- Gaddafi prophesied Europe’s refugee crisis: ‘The Mediterranean will become a sea of chaos’
- VIDEO — Around 6,000 refugee children have gone missing in Germany ……………… WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
- VIDEO — Europe’s Values Have Gone Therefore No Defense – Iben Thranholm
- PODCAST — Andrew Korybko discusses full spectrum ‘Migrant Crisis’ and GLADIO 2.0
- PODCAST — Brandon Martinez – Neocon Globalism & Kalergi’s Plan to Genocide Europeans – Hour 1]
Apr 12, 2016
A talk about privacy, identity, surveillance, hierarchies and the future of network-centric private and secure money.
Canada’s Parliament passed a motion formally condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.
The motion passed Monday in a 229-51 vote. Introduced last week by members of the opposition Conservative Party, the motion won support from the ruling Liberal Party as well.
It calls on the Canadian government to “condemn any and all attempts by Canadian organizations, groups or individuals to promote the BDS movement, both here at home and abroad.”
- VIDEO — Quotable Quotes From the Chosen Ones
- PODCAST — Red Ice Radio – Arthur Topham – Hour 1 – “Hate Propaganda” Legislation in Canada
- PODCAST — Joshua Blakeney Interviews Arthur Topham: “Arrested for Opposing Zionist Genocides”
- The Extraordinary Trial of Arthur Topham
- Topham Found Guilty Of Thought Crime
- VIDEO — Daryl Closes IAmTheWitness.com Before The French Govt Does – Daryl Bradford Smith
- MUST WATCH — Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
- Ursula Haverbeck to serve 10 months in jail for sedition
- Justin Trudeau tweet expressing opposition to BDS movement]
Feb 21, 2016