Dec 25th, 2013
This documentary includes both news and civilian reports about the terrifying environmental warfare that is currently taking place worldwide which relatively few are aware of. This war is waged by the powers that be against the every living creature on earth.
[related video: “MATra” Weapons – Magnetic Assisted Transfection]
via Conscious Consumer Network
Jan 12, 2017
via Flow of Wisdom
by Sean Anthony
Aug 29, 2016
The original date of this broadcast was on August 28, 2016. We discussed Advanced Technology, Transhumanism and the 2045 Initiative and artificial intelligence. Listen to Flow of Wisdom Radio Live Sundays 3 – 5:00 PM EST on a radio station near you! Also, streaming live on GCNLive.com Call in 877-300-7645. http://flowofwisdom.com
VIDEO/PODCAST — UnSpun 34 – “Dr. Hans Utter – Pokemon: Social Control from the Grateful Dead to Today”
via Conscious Consumer Network
Aug 10, 2016
- The dangers of Pokémon Go: Kids’ brains are vulnerable to virtual and augmented reality
- Beyond Pokémon Go: augmented reality is set to transform gaming
- The Developer Behind Latest Pokemon Go Augmented Reality Craze
- Oliver Stone links Pokémon Go to totalitarianism during privacy debate
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bubble Bursts: Nintendo Tumbles As Indonesia Issues “National Security Threat”
- The Pokémon Fad Shows the Unnerving Future of Augmenting Reality
- Pokémon Go Is a Government Surveillance Psyop Conspiracy + another article with the same title
- Woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon Go character after she felt an ‘assault’… and the virtual reality game detected the creature in her bedroom
- Pokemon Go players frustrated by city-enforced parks curfew
- VIDEO — You have to see what ‘Pokémon Go’ has done to Central Park
- VIDEO — Massive Crowd of Pokemon Go Players in Namur, Belgium
- VIDEO — Reporter Playing Pokemon Go Interrupts State Department Briefing!
- VIDEO — A guy pulled a brilliant prank on a bunch of Pokémon Go players in Central Park and the reaction is epic
- VIDEO — Pokemon Go FAILS
- PN PODCAST #002 — Pokemon, Balance, and Health Impacts of Loneliness]
MUST WATCH — Steve Outtrim Interview – “Silicon Valley’s Secret Weapon: The Shadow History of Burners Pt.3 – Satan’s Birthday Party”
via Gnostic Media
by Jan Irvin
Jul 26, 2016
[Potent News editor’s note: This video is being unjustly censored. When I initially shared this to Facebook on my personal wall and Potent News facebook page it was deleted shortly afterwards and I had to repost it.]
Episode 252: Steve Outtrim returns for his third time to continue our discussion into his recent research into Silicon Valley and Burning Man, titled: “Silicon Valley’s Secret Weapon: The Shadow History of Burners Part 3: Satan’s Birthday Party”
Steve Outtrim is a technology entrepreneur from New Zealand, who now lives in San Francisco. He created the HotDog Web Editor, which was named as the 3rd most downloaded software on the Internet by WIRED in 1997. He IPO’d his company Sausage Software in Australia in 1996, making him at age 23 the youngest CEO of a public company – a record held by Rupert Murdoch for more than 40 years. He has invested in more than 50 early-stage technology companies and founded 4 that he exited via IPO or trade sale.
Steve is a Shadow Historian, and for the last 3 years has been writing a book series looking behind the scenes of the tech world. Steve created the blog Burners.Me in 2012 to discuss Burning Man and Burner culture. It is the largest independent Burner site, with more than 200,000 followers. He has been to 12 burns since 1998.
Steve brings a first-hand, unique perspective to Silicon Valley and its ties to the military and Burning Man.
[related VIDEO/PODCAST — CCN – UnSpun 032 – “Terence and Dennis McKenna The Brotherhood of Screaming Nonsense” (MP3 version / YouTube version / Facebook version)]
[Potent News editor’s note: UnSpun 032 is also being unjustly censored on the Gnostic Media facebook page. Over the past couple days I have personally witnessed that status update (for the YouTube/MP3 version) dissappear and reappear two times. When it reappeared the 2nd time, the “load previous comments” button even failed to work. Note that while the Vimeo and Facebook video versions of this episode remain on the GM facebook page (as of now), the status update which was targeted was the one which had spawned the most discussion. I declare that my sharing the corroboration of this information has itself been strangely deleted from my own personal facebook wall (and not my Potent News facebook page as of now).]
via Flow of Wisdom
by Sean Anthony
May 23, 2016
Listen to Flow of Wisdom Radio Live Sundays 3 – 5:00 PM EST on a radio station near you! Also, streaming live on GCNLive.com Call in 877-300-7645. http://flowofwisdom.com
- CERN, Portals and Ley Lines #1 HR1
- CERN, Portals and Ley Lines #1 HR2
- #2 CERN, Portals and Ley Lines Hour 1
- #2 CERN, Portals and Ley Lines Hour 2
- #3 CERN, Portals and Ley Lines Hour 1
- #3 CERN, Portals and Ley Lines Hour 2
- #4 CERN, Portals and Ley Lines Hour 1
- #4 CERN, Portals and Ley Lines Hour 2]
MUST WATCH — Magnus Olsson launches World Coalition against AI-CIA-NSA DEW transhumanist neural robotoid agenda
by Alfred Lambremont Webre
Mar 1, 2016
Magnus Olsson survives massive DEW attack, launches World Coalition against AI-CIA-NSA DEW transhumanist agenda, shows how 6 million+ Europeans are entrained into HAARP supercomputers, 80% of humanity have chemtrails implants
by Polar Star Films
Dec 21, 2012
The story of the most ambitious project ever conceived on the Internet. In 2002 Google began to scan millions of books in an effort to create a giant global library, containing every book in existence. They had an even greater purpose – to create a higher form of intelligence, something that HG Wells had predicted in his 1937 essay “World Brain”. But over half the books Google scanned were in copyright, and authors across the world launched a campaign to stop Google, which climaxed in a New York courtroom in 2011. A film about the dreams, dilemmas and dangers of the Internet.
- Alphabet’s Go program AlphaGo defeated a top rated human champion.
- The deep learning AI technologies showcased in Alphabet’s AlphaGo have important applications and could displace skilled human workers.
- Products and services powered by AlphaGo technology could begin to appear in one to two years.
Alphabet Inc-A (NASDAQ:GOOGL) claimed a major Artificial Intelligence (AI) breakthrough, The Wall Street Journal reports. Alphabet unveiled a software program that taught itself to beat a top human player of the board game Go, considered a milestone AI challenge.
[Potent News web-brain: artificial intelligence]
via Wes Penre Productions Blog
Jan 10, 2016
Wes’ Comment: I wrote about this in the Wes Penre Papers. Make sure to go to the original website (above) as well to watch the quite disturbing 2 min. videos there. As you will see, most “dolls” are teenage or even pre-teenage girls being used for sex. They even have sparse pubis hair, just like a young teenage girl.
This is what they are promoting now to prepare us. I can guarantee you that in the near future you can buy a robotic lover who is just as flexible as a human, showing the same emotions as a human would do during sex, also having fake orgasms that appear quite real. These future robots will also be programmable, so the owner can reprogram his/her lover the way he/she wants them.
Make no mistake about it. Such robots already exist, albeit they have to prepare us gradually…But it’s coming…it’s coming!
They’re freakishly realistic and until now it would have been unthinkable – but we could have them in our homes – and beds – this year.
It might sound like the plot of a 1980s sci-fi film – but sex robots may actually be the biggest tech trend of 2016.
The popularity of the artificially human machines has grown directly in tandem with their realism.
And not only will people be having intimate relations with them – they may even fall in love with them too.
Dr Helen Driscoll, a leading authority on the psychology of sex and relationships, said ‘sex tech’ was already advancing at a fast pace.
[hat tip: Masaki Miyagawa]