Canada’s Liberal Party government led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced a bill that would ban transgender discrimination, including both gender identity and gender expression, with up to two years in prison for violators.
The bill seeks to amend the Canadian Criminal Code to expand existing “hate speech” prohibitions to include any public speech or communication that “promotes hatred” on the basis of “gender identity” or “gender expression,” and also the Canadian Human Rights Act, to cover transgender people.
- Liberals introduce bill to protect transgender Canadians from hate speech and discrimination
- VIDEO — CCN – UnSpun 023 – “The Divine Marriage: The Sacred Masculine and Feminine”
- PODCAST — Dawn Stefanowicz – The Impact of LGBT Parenting & Children’s Well-Being
- PODCAST — Radio 3Fourteen – Claire Randall – The Cultural Marxist Model of Sexuality & The Biology of Gender Dysphoria
- PODCAST — Bruce Jenner’s Trans-formation & Terasem Transreligion
- Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;’ Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’]
VIDEO — ‘Angela Merkel You Have Killed Germany!’ – 16 Year Old Girl’s Migrant Fears Video That Some Claim Facebook Are ‘Censoring’
“Please help us!… It is… very hard to live day-to-day as a woman” says 16 year old Bibi Wilhailm, a German girl who has uploaded her personal experiences of Arab and Muslim migrants in a new video that some claim is being censored by Facebook under it’s new “hate speech” guidelines.
The 20 minute video, apparently created by the 16 year old Facebook user Miss Wilhailm, starts with her saying that she is, “so scared everywhere, for example if my family and I go out together, or if I see a movie with my friends. Usually I stay out until 6pm in winter, and it is so scary. It is just very hard to live day-to-day as a woman.”
The girl – who some social media users report has now been banned from Facebook, though others say she has removed herself – then goes on to talk about an incident that happened to her at a local supermarket saying, “I ran all the way home. I was frightened for my life. There’s no other way to describe it.”
She talks about her experiences over summer, when a group of Muslims said that her and her friends were “sluts” for walking outside in t-shirts.
“Yes, we were wearing t-shirts. It’s summer!” She adds: “Another day, I was wearing this. My friend and I purchased it while shopping. If we feel like wearing it, we will wear it! And you Muslims have no right to physically assault or rape us for it! God willing, never in my life. You have no right to attack us because we are wearing t-shirts. You also have no right to rape”.
- VIDEO — The Failure of Germany in 45 Seconds | European Migrant Crisis
- VIDEO — Swedish far-right go ‘refugee-hunting’ on sea border with Denmark
- Gaddafi prophesied Europe’s refugee crisis: ‘The Mediterranean will become a sea of chaos’
- VIDEO — Around 6,000 refugee children have gone missing in Germany ……………… WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
- VIDEO — Europe’s Values Have Gone Therefore No Defense – Iben Thranholm
- PODCAST — Andrew Korybko discusses full spectrum ‘Migrant Crisis’ and GLADIO 2.0
- PODCAST — Brandon Martinez – Neocon Globalism & Kalergi’s Plan to Genocide Europeans – Hour 1]
Apr 12, 2016
A talk about privacy, identity, surveillance, hierarchies and the future of network-centric private and secure money.
Canada’s Parliament passed a motion formally condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.
The motion passed Monday in a 229-51 vote. Introduced last week by members of the opposition Conservative Party, the motion won support from the ruling Liberal Party as well.
It calls on the Canadian government to “condemn any and all attempts by Canadian organizations, groups or individuals to promote the BDS movement, both here at home and abroad.”
- VIDEO — Quotable Quotes From the Chosen Ones
- PODCAST — Red Ice Radio – Arthur Topham – Hour 1 – “Hate Propaganda” Legislation in Canada
- PODCAST — Joshua Blakeney Interviews Arthur Topham: “Arrested for Opposing Zionist Genocides”
- The Extraordinary Trial of Arthur Topham
- Topham Found Guilty Of Thought Crime
- VIDEO — Daryl Closes IAmTheWitness.com Before The French Govt Does – Daryl Bradford Smith
- MUST WATCH — Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
- Ursula Haverbeck to serve 10 months in jail for sedition
- Justin Trudeau tweet expressing opposition to BDS movement]
Feb 21, 2016
by Roosh V
Read my blog: http://www.rooshv.com
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rooshv
[related article featuring outrageously vicious libel against Roosh V: All-Female Boxing Team In Toronto Threatens to Crash ‘Pro-Rape’ Rallies This Saturday]
by Yoichi Shimatsu
Dana Durnford, a former commercial diver who plies a rubber dinghy along the Canadian Pacific coast to study the effects of Fukushima radiation on marine life, has been arrested for making alleged death threats against a chemistry professor at University of Victoria in British Columbia. Mr. Durnford is facing trial on two counts of harassment related to his comments on video at his webpage, the Nuclear Proctologist. The video clips in question have been removed by YouTube at the request of unnamed complainants.
Whatever the substance those controversial statements, Canadians should realize his frustration arises in response to the official campaign of denial of Fukushima’s lethal effects. I have often enjoyed dialogues with Dana on the rense.com radio program on Monday nights, especially stories of his harrowing experiences at sea amid 15-foot swells. After a career of diving for shellfish, he developed a passion for coastal research two years ago after discovering that the once-lush seafloor and tidal pools of British Columbia have been denuded of vegetation and are now devoid of marine-animal life. A burning curiosity prompted him to obtain geiger counters, a microscope and underwater cameras to search for the root cause of this unprecedented natural catastrophe along North America’s Pacific coast,
Durnford has an encyclopedic recall for identifying marine species that few marine biologists can equal. His estimate, four years after the Fukushima nuclear disaster, is that out of more than 2,000 coastal species only about 200 still survive. The absence of any other plausible cause prompted his conclusion that low-level radiation from Fukushima arriving in immense volumes is responsible for the greatest extermination event in human history. His field research shows that the ongoing ecocide of the Pacific is a man-made catastrophe and not a natural disaster, and the nuclear industry bears the entire culpability. For his tireless campaign of gathering a vast body of smoking-gun evidence, Durnford is being persecuted in a modern-day witch trial by the high priests of the nuclear industry.
Durnford stands accused on trumped-up charges of a “hate crime” against those marine chemists who categorically deny radiation as a potential factor in the oceanic kill-off, a priori, that is even before they start to gather data from the shore. As quoted in the Globe and Mail, Durnford said, “in court I was charged with criminal harassment of nuclear industry PR people, and one of those was from Woods Hole and the other one was from UVic, British Columbia, Canada.”
Correction: Durnford is not aware of the fact, and probably neither are the students at University of Victoria, that one of his accusers, Professor Jay Cullen, served as a postdoctoral researcher at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts, which throughout its history has been an “ocean environment” research front funded by the U.S. Navy’s Office of Naval Research.
“Zero risk” from Fukushima
To be fair, as far as possible when presented with transparent scientific fraud, let us now pay attention to the opinions of the main “victim” of this alleged heinous murder plot.
via Media Broadcasting Center Official Channel
Dec 19, 2015
Dec 17, 2015
Jan 31, 2015
Starring Greg Renouf, Ryan Elson, Tyson Carter, Matthew Duncan, Greg Hill, Terry Wilson and Lucas Cort.
The Radical Left exposes the reality and consequences of left wing ideologies, political corruption, and the political campaigns and professional activists, that are being funded by foreign organizations to destroy Canadian industry and culture by way of an extremely subversive agenda.