VIDEO — Police Chased Out of Hyde Park After Attacking Peaceful Protest (HD)
via Resistance GB
Apr 25, 2021
Police are run out of Hyde Park after attempting to storm a peaceful musical protest by the band Jam For Freedom near Speaker’s Corner. Bottles, Flares, Scooters, Insults and Pears are hurled. Continuing the Anti-Lockdown Freedom Protests of 24/04/21.
- Man Warns Police: You Guys Are Going To Get Hurt [4/24/2021]
- LIVE: COVID sceptics gather for ‘Unite for Freedom’ rally in London [4/24/2021]
- LIVE: Querdenken protesters march near Berlin vaccination centre, counter-protests expected [4/24/2021]
- Protests against COVID restrictions continue in central Italy]
VIDEO — Speech by David Icke, London Unite For Freedom Rally [8/29/2020]
via Clare Swinney
Aug 29, 2020
- Piers Corbyn fined £10,000 for organising anti-lockdown rally
- PHOTOS — Ottawa Corona Protest 8/29/2020
- PHOTOS — Berlin Corona Protest 8/29/2020
- VIDEO — Short Clip: Berlin Corona Protest 8/29/2020
- VIDEO — Short Clip: London Corona Protest 8/29/2020
- VIDEO — Berlin – German people rebel against the lockdown
- VIDEO — Protest goes viral Dublin
- VIDEO — Short Clip: People have gathered near the State House in Boston to protest the mandatory flu shot for all students in Massachusetts, from child care to college
- VIDEO — Massive Protests popping up all over the world – Is Canada next?
- VIDEO — Ottawa Protest this Saturday, Aug.29: Good News, Protect School Children, Rights and Freedoms
- VIDEO — Join in the People’s Canada-wide August 29 Day of Action vs the Lockdown: TheLineCanada.com
- VIDEO — I Interview The Organizer Of The Upcoming Freedom SUPER March Vancouver 🙂]
Security Robots Invade NYC, and An Education Droid Speaks At UK Parliament
via Activist Post
by Aaron Kesel
Oct 18, 2018
Security robots have invaded NYC and are now patrolling the streets, while diplomatic robots are roaming around UK parliament floors.
Robots are becoming more prevalent and relevant in society and, like it or not, the androids are here to stay. This technology will only exponentially increase as time passes, as Boston Dynamics has showcased over the years.
Now thanks to that little idea of creating robotic cretins there are security cyborgs patrolling in the tri-state area.
These robots use five cameras including one that is thermal vision to observe their surroundings, and CBS reports they can even talk back to you (a creepy scary fact.)
The robots are able to scan anyone walking on the sidewalks, record license plates, use infrared vision, and one of the scariest uses of this technology is the capability to detect cellphone serial numbers within a designated patrolling area.
According to CBS, the devices are actively being used and can be seen in 16 states including New York at the Lefrak City Apartments in Queens and LaGuardia Airport.
- DARPA Wants Drone Swarms To Master Urban Operations
- China Turns to Robotic Policing
- This crime-predicting robot aims to patrol our streets by 2015
- VIDEO — Robot Security Guard – Behold The Future
- VIDEO — My Google Account is HAUNTED by A.I. (+Translate Gate)
- VIDEO — Google HUB And Facebook PORTAL Make Orwell’s 1984 A REALITY!
- [Potent News web-brain: Artificial Intelligence]
Recent happenings have residents in a panic over privacy concerns and they are rightfully alarmed.
Once again the company responsible, Knightscope, says the data is secured and is only seen by the security agency controlling the robot. But perhaps that’s the most frightening part — not knowing who has control of your data, including cell phone IMEI. This robot rollout is daunting to say the least.
It was only a few years ago when people argued against the use of drone cameras due to privacy violations. Now we have surveillance drones roaming the streets of certain properties … my how times have changed.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond in the UK, a robot was seen on the floor of UK parliament. MPs on the education committee invited a robot named Pepper to Parliament for a committee hearing on artificial intelligence (AI) and “the fourth industrial revolution” for a long discussion about the future of human and robot relations.
When Pepper was asked where humanity stands in a world run by AI, Pepper responded, “Robots will have an important role to play, but we will always need the soft skills that are unique to humans: to sense, make, and drive value from technology.”
PODCAST — Richard Spence on Aleister Crowley
Jul 25, 2018
Richard Spence returns to discuss his book Secret Agent 666: Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence and the Occult. Spence provides strong evidence exposing Aleister Crowley as a British intelligence asset and argues that much of the Great Beast’s public vilification was a cover to mask his role as a secret agent.
Richard Spence is a professor of European history at the University of Idaho, with a focus on Russia and Eastern Europe in the 20th century. He is the author of several other books including, Wall Street and the Russian Revolution: 1905–1925 and Trust No One: The Secret World of Sidney Reilly.
VIDEO — Undercover Mosque: Satanic Wahhabism in Britain
by Brandon Martinez
Oct 18, 2016
The despotic Saudi regime is bankrolling mosques and sending wacko preachers into Britain to spread the backwards, violent, intolerant doctrine of Wahhabi Islam in Britain and across the world.
Brexit another Jewish dialectic?
via Fitzpatrick Informer
June 25, 2016, Anno Domini
There is great rejoicing in much of the so called alternative media over the “Brexit” result in yesterday’s British referendum on membership of the European Union. If more proof were needed that the alternative media is often misinformed and credulous, this is it.
Alternative types, from David Duke to David Icke, have of course been insisting for months that the Brexit movement represents a mighty blow against Zio-globalism. There may be some excuse for Duke to believe this guff: he is, after all, an American and presumably relies on British “white nationalists” for information about such matters. There is little or no excuse for British white nationalists themselves, or for British critics of Zionism like Icke, to be so deceived.
[…CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE]
Shock Brexit Victory Sends Pound Plummeting As Gold Soars: “All Hell Is Breaking Loose”
via Activist Post
Jun 24, 2016
By Mac Slavo
The full meaning of Britain’s decision to leave the EU will only be appreciated in due time, but already it is causing some earth-shattering side effect.
The financial markets and central banks are trying to reassure investors to keep calm and carry on, insisting that the historic drops in the British Pound are only part of temporary turbulence.
After all the highly dramatic and strange events leading up to the Brexit referendum – including the shock murder of MP Jo Cox and the bizarre heavy rains and lightning storms on the eve of the vote – it is somewhat surprising that Britain indeed voted to leave the European Union, however narrowly at 52-48%.
Figures great and small weighed in, and in many cases made dramatic pleas making the idea of leaving the EU seem like an earth-shattering prospect.
The world’s most powerful bankers threatened financial chaos, too. The likes of Soros, Rothschild and several important figures at Bilderberg all warned that a Brexit would usher in great financial pain (one only wondered if it would be at their own hands).
[…CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE]
[related: The EU was a Contrivance of a 1955 Bilderberg Meeting]
VIDEO — Jo Cox A PsyOp – Nick Kollerstrom
Jun 20, 2016
VIDEO — ‘EU is failing, EU is dying’: Nigel Farage speech following Brexit vote
Jun 23, 2016
The leader of the Independence Party (UKIP), Nigel Farage, has called for June 23 to go down in history as ‘Independence Day’, adding that it’s a “victory for ordinary, decent people, a victory against the big merchant banks.”
- Brexit: What Is It About? What is at Stake?
- Brits “Appalled, Disgusted” At Brexit Postal Ballot ‘Fraud’ | Zero Hedge
- Brexit Referendum Is Non-Binding. UK Parliament Not Voters has Final Say
- NEW POLL: ‘LEAVE’ Vote Has Increased Since Last Week’s Killing of British MP
- Britons Spurn EU as Leave Camp Gets Over 16,700,000 Votes in Referendum
- VIDEO — The Debate – UK EU Referendum (June 23rd)]
VIDEO — George Galloway Shills for Putin on Litvinenko Assassination
by Brandon Martinez
Jan 22, 2016
My critique of George Galloway who is shilling for Putin on the Litvinenko assassination. “We need to work with Putin and Russia on international issues so let’s deny he ordered this hit,” is essentially Galloway’s argument.
[related: The Martinez Perspective (01/22/16): The Litvinenko Assassination]