via Rahbinah Rastaban
Feb 22, 2022
via Spiro Skouras
Mar 7, 2021
In this interview, which was initially banned by YouTube before it was even published (but now reversed), Spiro is joined by Attorney Ana Garner of New Mexico. Garner represents her client Isaac Legaretta, an officer at the Doña Ana County Detention Center and a military veteran, who is suing the county over its new policy for first responders to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations or face termination.
Attorney Garner explains the significance of this case and what is at stake, as it is the first of its kind and may set a new standard for legal precedent regarding mandatory vaccination. Garner says she is prepared to take this case to the Supreme Court if necessary.
Spiro and Ana Garner also discuss another case of hers that is ongoing currently. A case that challenges not only the Governor of New Mexico, but the emergency itself.
- Young, healthy adults will be paid £4,500 to be deliberately infected with COVID-19 in new trial
- Leaked Tape: Zuckerberg Told Facebook Employees ‘Vaccines Modify DNA and RNA’
- 46 Nursing Home Residents in Spain Die Within 1 Month of Getting Pfizer COVID Vaccine
- CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors Are “Dying Like Flies” After COVID Vaccine Injections! Speak Out!
- Man in his 70s collapses and dies just 25 minutes after receiving COVID-19 vaccine in NYC – as officials say he ‘didn’t have allergic reaction’
- EU Vaccine Passport Scheme Rejected by Some Member States, WHO Skeptical
- 21WIRE Video Banned by YouTube: ‘Why You Should Question Vaccine Passports’
- JAB FOR PAY: Amtrak offering cash bonuses to employees who get coronavirus vaccine]
via Umi Mahuy
Jan 13, 2021
Aug 28, 2020
On the eve of the historic LARGE DEMONSTRATION on August 29, 2020 in Berlin, the nephew of the murdered US President John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
VIDEO — BRACE YOURSELVES—Things Are Getting TENSE This Fall! Mundane Astrology Forecast with Robert Phoenix!
via Astrology with Heather
Sep 2, 2020
via KUSI News
Jul 9, 2020
via Minnesota Senate Republican Caucus
Jul 6, 2020
Could this happen to you by speaking out? Could they come after your business or license? Share the message, no one’s immune to attacks.
via The HighWire with Del Bigtree
Apr 13, 2020
[related video: Berlin – German people rebel against the lockdown]