VIDEO — It’s Here: First Court Case Against Mandatory Vaccination: Attorney Interview
via Spiro Skouras
Mar 7, 2021
In this interview, which was initially banned by YouTube before it was even published (but now reversed), Spiro is joined by Attorney Ana Garner of New Mexico. Garner represents her client Isaac Legaretta, an officer at the Doña Ana County Detention Center and a military veteran, who is suing the county over its new policy for first responders to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations or face termination.
Attorney Garner explains the significance of this case and what is at stake, as it is the first of its kind and may set a new standard for legal precedent regarding mandatory vaccination. Garner says she is prepared to take this case to the Supreme Court if necessary.
Spiro and Ana Garner also discuss another case of hers that is ongoing currently. A case that challenges not only the Governor of New Mexico, but the emergency itself.
- Young, healthy adults will be paid £4,500 to be deliberately infected with COVID-19 in new trial
- Leaked Tape: Zuckerberg Told Facebook Employees ‘Vaccines Modify DNA and RNA’
- 46 Nursing Home Residents in Spain Die Within 1 Month of Getting Pfizer COVID Vaccine
- CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower: Seniors Are “Dying Like Flies” After COVID Vaccine Injections! Speak Out!
- Man in his 70s collapses and dies just 25 minutes after receiving COVID-19 vaccine in NYC – as officials say he ‘didn’t have allergic reaction’
- EU Vaccine Passport Scheme Rejected by Some Member States, WHO Skeptical
- 21WIRE Video Banned by YouTube: ‘Why You Should Question Vaccine Passports’
- JAB FOR PAY: Amtrak offering cash bonuses to employees who get coronavirus vaccine]