by Creepy Crawly
Nov 19, 2016
The debate at the University of Toronto Faculty of Arts & Science Forum examining Bill C-16 and the Ontario Human Rights Code held on Sat Nov 19th 2016
Between Prof Jordan B Peterson on one side and Dr Brenda Cossman/Dr Mary K Bryson on the other; Debate moderated by Prof Mayo Moran & foreword by David Cameron Dean of the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Please take a look at and subscribe to Prof Petersons youtube channel if you have not already done so. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_f…
Nov 28, 2016
Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.
Oct 11, 2016
Professor Jordan Peterson set social justice activists on fire when he started publishing his series on the dangers of political correctness. After a protest against him last week, he held his own counter-protest today.
- I’m a left-winger and I support Jordan Peterson
- Over 250 faculty members have lost their minds and sided against free speech and against Jordan Peterson. Read about that in this Metro article which has a misleading title: U of T faculty speak out against hate speech, threats on campus
- mob rule via Bill-C16: Canada May Ban Anti-Transgender Speech With 2 Years in Prison
- Bill C-16 (RSS feed)
- VIDEO — DEAR LGBT COMMUNITY “DISAGREEMENT DOES NOT EQUAL HATE” Sincerely Christians
- VIDEO — Ultra-sensitive students choosing to get offended over trivial matters: PhD gives up trying to reason with SJWs]
[PN web-brain: LGBT]
Canada’s Liberal Party government led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced a bill that would ban transgender discrimination, including both gender identity and gender expression, with up to two years in prison for violators.
The bill seeks to amend the Canadian Criminal Code to expand existing “hate speech” prohibitions to include any public speech or communication that “promotes hatred” on the basis of “gender identity” or “gender expression,” and also the Canadian Human Rights Act, to cover transgender people.
- Liberals introduce bill to protect transgender Canadians from hate speech and discrimination
- VIDEO — CCN – UnSpun 023 – “The Divine Marriage: The Sacred Masculine and Feminine”
- PODCAST — Dawn Stefanowicz – The Impact of LGBT Parenting & Children’s Well-Being
- PODCAST — Radio 3Fourteen – Claire Randall – The Cultural Marxist Model of Sexuality & The Biology of Gender Dysphoria
- PODCAST — Bruce Jenner’s Trans-formation & Terasem Transreligion
- Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;’ Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’]
by Feminism LOL
Mar 28, 2016
Please read the full decision in R. v. Ghomeshi before publishing lies about Jian Ghomeshi or Marie Henein.
Despite the fact that Canada passed a National Hunting, Trapping, and Fishing Heritage Day in late 2014, a bill is now on the table that would make a number of animal use activities liable to federal prosecution.
The Modernizing Animal Protections Act (Bill C-246) was introduced in the House of Commons in February by Liberal MP Nathaniel Erskine Smith (Toronto), purportedly to ban shark finning in Canadian waters and close other loopholes in animal cruelty. However, the private member’s bill extends beyond its stated intentions and has the potential to create havoc amongst the animal-use community.
Under the Bill, “Everyone commits an offence who, wilfully or recklessly, b) kills an animal, or being the owner, permits an animal to be killed, brutally or viciously, regardless of whether the animal dies immediately.”
Canada’s Parliament passed a motion formally condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.
The motion passed Monday in a 229-51 vote. Introduced last week by members of the opposition Conservative Party, the motion won support from the ruling Liberal Party as well.
It calls on the Canadian government to “condemn any and all attempts by Canadian organizations, groups or individuals to promote the BDS movement, both here at home and abroad.”
- VIDEO — Quotable Quotes From the Chosen Ones
- PODCAST — Red Ice Radio – Arthur Topham – Hour 1 – “Hate Propaganda” Legislation in Canada
- PODCAST — Joshua Blakeney Interviews Arthur Topham: “Arrested for Opposing Zionist Genocides”
- The Extraordinary Trial of Arthur Topham
- Topham Found Guilty Of Thought Crime
- VIDEO — Daryl Closes IAmTheWitness.com Before The French Govt Does – Daryl Bradford Smith
- MUST WATCH — Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
- Ursula Haverbeck to serve 10 months in jail for sedition
- Justin Trudeau tweet expressing opposition to BDS movement]
Vancouver, once a city with its own unique spin on Canadian ideals and culture, is well on its way to becoming a vacation city for the world’s rich, its economy transforming into one predicated almost entirely on catering to their luxurious proclivities, and its citizens transformed into modern serfs permitted to live in smaller dwellings on the city’s periphery, if you’ll allow me to exaggerate for effect.
Hyperbole aside, consider this: the nature of serfdom was one where serfs, unable to acquire their own plot of productive land, worked and lived on the land of wealthy nobles whom they served. In Vancouver the average person who owns a detached home made more money from capital gains on their property, roughly $100,000 per year in the last decade or so, than the average Vancouverite made in income, roughly $65,000. At those rates, it’s effectively impossible for average people without seed capital to join in on the boons of the Vancouver property boom, and so their role in the city’s largest source of wealth generation, property ownership, becomes catering to those who can take part, selling to them luxury booze, food, cars, clothes, and even their bodies. We have two classes of society forming along a divide that is growingly difficult to cross.
Canada Sells Weapons to State Sponsor of Terrorism: Class Action Law Suit against Ottawa over $15 Billion Saudi Arms Deal
The Canadian government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is the object of a class action lawsuit in Quebec Superior Court pertaining to the $15 billion sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia. An action in Federal Court is also contemplated.
According to Toronto’s Globe and Mail:
Opponents of Canada’s $15-billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia are taking Ottawa to court in an attempt to block shipments of the combat vehicles, a move that could force the governing Liberals to explain how they justify the sale to a human-rights pariah under weapon-export restrictions.
The action is led by law Professor Daniel Turp together with students of the University of Montreal:
He will announce the legal challenge on Saturday and intends to file it with the Federal Court within three weeks.
Mr. Turp and his group are calling on critics of the deal across the country to rally behind their challenge, which they are calling operation Armoured Rights, pointing to how poorly Saudi Arabia treats its own citizens and the civilian carnage of the Saudi-led bombing campaign in Yemen. (Globe and Mail)
Amply documented, Saudi Arabia is the state sponsor of Al Qaeda affiliated “opposition groups” in Syria including the Islamic State (ISIS). Riyadh –acting in liaison and on behalf of Washington– plays a central role in the financing of the Islamic State (ISIS) as well as the recruitment, training and religious indoctrination of terrorist mercenary forces deployed in Syria and Iraq.
Canadian government orders residents to get rid of their old wood-burning stoves or pay thousands of dollars in fines
via Natural News
by Daniel Barker
Jan 26, 2016
(NaturalNews) In a blatant attack on those who prefer living as self-sufficiently as possible, citizens of Montreal have been ordered to first register their wood-burning stoves, and then ultimately get rid of them within three years, unless they meet rigid air quality standards.
The deadline to register wood-burning stoves and fireplaces in Montreal was December 22, 2015, and the new emissions regulations will be implemented in 2018. Those who refuse to comply will be subject to fines, and those who are willing to adjust will be forced to pay for expensive modifications to their wood-burning stoves and fireplaces.
via CTV News
by Keith Leslie, The Canadian Press
Sep 24, 2015
TORONTO — Ontario lawmakers have approved a motion to remove the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ from all government forms to “reflect the diverse nature” of families in the province.
Glenn Thibeault, the Liberal member of the Ontario legislature for Sudbury, asked that ‘gendered’ terminology be replaced with gender-neutral and inclusive language on 10,000 different provincial government forms.
Birth certificates already allow two same-sex adults to be listed as parents, and all government forms should use inclusive language, said Thibeault.
His motion, which was approved Thursday in a voice vote, said gender specific words “including — but not limited to — mother and father” could be replaced with “parent or guardian” to better recognize the rights of LGBTQ parents.
- VIDEO — Major Media Push To Destroy Gender Roles For New World Order
- VIDEO — Gender Neutral Bathrooms Coming to Ottawa Canada Schools !!! THIS IS THE END!
- “Gender Is Over” T-shirt
- PODCAST — Dawn Stefanowicz – The Impact of LGBT Parenting & Children’s Well-Being
- Education department eliminates the terms ‘mother’ and ‘father’ in favor of less gender-specific ‘parent 1’ and ‘parent 2’ ]
[Potent News editor’s note: The banned documentary film “Sodom” mentions this exact change of terminology happening at a school in Milan (37 minutes into the documentary… if you can find it).]