via Spiritual Science Research Foundation
Sept 23, 2013
Every stimulus, including what we drink, affects the spiritual energy centers in our subtle body, called the Kundalini chakras. These chakras regulate the flow of energy for various functions. In this study we utilized the electrosomatographic scanning technique and conducted an experiment with 10 volunteers. In this video SSRF shares its findings on the spiritual effects of alcohol gained through this research, as well as through spiritual research.
- Alcoholics Anonymous & The New World Order
- Alcoholic court stenographer repeatedly types “I hate my job” instead of transcribing cases
- MUSIC VIDEO — What’s Your Poison? ILLUMINATI ALCOHOL CONSPIRACY!!!]
Jun 18, 2018
Masaki has over 10 years experience in the esoteric field, and comes from a 400 year old lineage of Buddhist Priests. He believes in practical solutions for an esoteric world, and has a hand crafted line of Orgone Pyramids that are used worldwide.
by Derek Tikkuri
Dec 15, 2017
My first attempt at airing a Live Stream will feature a discussion with Gematria YouTuber Dan Behrendt at 9pm EST Friday night, December 15th. We’ll talk about everything from how we got into gematria, numerology and synchronicity in our own lives, to our views on current mainstream media and how we can ultimately start to get humanity out of this mess.
I might take questions from the Chat, but Dan and I have never spoken before so honestly there probably won’t be much time. I’ll aim for about 2 hours to 2:30, but for now we’ll play it by ear.
VIDEO — Harald Kautz-Vella on all the things that went wrong and need to be re-discovered and addressed
via CABIN TALK
Dec 1st, 2017
Harald Kautz-Vella an independent scientist from Germany is here with me to talk about all the things that got lost and all the things that went wrong and need to be re-discovered and addressed. This interview builds like stepping stones and should be watched entirely.
Mar 24, 2017
My interview with LEAK PROJECT on Energy Work and Clairvoyant techniques. Sign-Up for my online classes @ http://AKAIDA.COM
Show aired 3/24/17, original video:
by Masaki Miyagawa
May 29, 2016
An explanation of psychic phenomena connecting to ORMUS, also known as white powder gold or monoatomic gold – a superconducting group of metals found in the human body.
Mar 24, 2016
- VIDEO — The Mandela CERN Effect
- VIDEO — The Mandela Effect More Examples 7
- VIDEO — Earliest Examples of the Mandela Effect
- VIDEO — MIT scientists There is an invisible force field protecting Earth to ADD The Mandela Cern Effect
- VIDEO — WARNING! All of the changes due to the Mandela Effect are coded messages of the Anti Christ coming 2
- VIDEO — The Importance of Spreading the Word About the Effect
- VIDEO — BIGGEST MANDELA EFFECT OF ALL: Proof that our solar system has changed position in the Milky Way Galaxy!!
- VIDEO — The Mandela Effect Can Not Be Debunked!!!
- AUDIO — The Mandela Effect – The Matrix; For Real
- VIDEO — Mandela Effect – Evidence of The Shift
- VIDEO — Mandela Effect 003 – When did it start
- VIDEO — parallel universe Mandela effect real we have moved universes
- VIDEO — Mandela effect has removed 3 of my kids from this existence they just don’t exist
- VIDEO — Mandela Effect – Spinning Globe From “Dazed And Confused
- AUDIO — 16.03.17 What The Mandela Effect Is Really About]
[example list at PN brain]
by Masaki Miyagawa
Oct 19, 2015
An interview with James Bartley on the alien abduction phenomena and his journey into this unique area of research.
– The UFO Alternative Research scene in the 1990s
– The San Diego UFO Society
– The Overlap of the Occult and Alien / UFO phenomena
– MILABS (Military Abduction Cases) & Underground Bases
– Importance of genetics & bloodlines in relation to metaphysical abilities
– Investigative Emperical ‘boots on the ground’ research
– Reptilian Stakeouts
– The rising frequency wave, rising consciousness of the Planet.
by Juan Escobar
Jan 13, 2014
Etzel Cardeña of Lund University, Sweden, issues a call for a more open discussion regarding psi phenomena.
Science thrives when there is an open, informed discussion of all evidence, and recognition that scientific knowledge is provisional and subject to revision. This attitude is in stark contrast with reaching conclusions based solely on a previous set of beliefs or on the assertions of authority figures. Indeed, the search for knowledge wherever it may lead inspired a group of notable scientists and philosophers to found in 1882 the Society for Psychical Research in London. Its purpose was “to investigate that large body of debatable phenomena… without prejudice or prepossession of any kind, and in the same spirit of exact and unimpassioned inquiry which has enabled Science to solve so many problems.” Some of the areas in consciousness they investigated such as psychological dissociation, hypnosis, and preconscious cognition are now well integrated into mainstream science. That has not been the case with research on phenomena such as purported telepathy or precognition, which some scientists (a clear minority according to the surveys conducted1) dismiss a priori as pseudoscience or illegitimate. Contrary to the negative impression given by some critics, we would like to stress the following:
1) Research on parapsychological phenomena (psi) is being carried out in various accredited universities and research centers throughout the world by academics in different disciplines trained in the scientific method (e.g., circa 80 Ph.D.s have been awarded in psi-related topics in the UK in recent years). This research has continued for over a century despite the taboo against investigating the topic, almost complete lack of funding, and professional and personal attacks2. The Parapsychological Association has been an affiliate of the AAAS since 1969, and more than 20 Nobel prizewinners and many other eminent scientists have supported the study of psi or even conducted research themselves3.
2) Despite a negative attitude by some editors and reviewers, results supporting the validity of psi phenomena continue to be published in peer-reviewed, academic journals in relevant fields, from psychology to neuroscience to physics e.g., 4-7.
3) Increased experimental controls have not eliminated or even decreased significant support for the existence of psi phenomena, as suggested by various recent meta-analyses 5, 8-16.
by Sebastian Clouth
Before It’s News
Jan 16, 2014
A Reddit user asked people on the social media website to share stories of the creepiest things their kids have ever said. Blogger “Single Dad Laughing” did the same on his Facebook page. Here is a compilation of some of the creepiest answers they got.
1. Sally the Murderer
My daughter had an imaginary friend named Sally, she told me once about how Sally was in jail for chopping her mom’s head off.
2. The Captain
A parent of one of my students told us in a meeting that she was concerned because her son (7 years old) talked about an invisible ghost who would talk to him and play with him in his room.
He said the ghost was called The Captain and was an old white guy with a beard. The kid would tell his mom that The Captain told him when he grows up his job will be to kill people, and The Captain would tell him who needed to be killed.
The kid would cry and say he doesn’t want to kill when he grows up, but The Captain tells him he doesn’t have a choice and he’ll get used to killing after a while.
3. Glowing Red Eyes
When my boy was 4, his imaginary friend would sit in the corner of the room when you switched off the lights and light the room with red glowing eyes.
4. ‘That looks like Kelly’
When my daughter was 3, she had an imaginary friend named Kelly who lived in her closet. Kelly sat in a little rocking chair while she slept, played with her, etc. Typical imaginary friend [stuff]. …
Anyway, fast forward two years later, the wife and I are watching the new “Amityville” … and our daughter walks out right when [the] dead girl goes all black eyed. Far from being disturbed, she said “That looks like Kelly.” “Kelly who?” we say. “You know the dead girl that lived in my closet.”