VIDEO — Pendulum Dowsing Confirms Tensor Rings And Orgone Mitigate EMF
via Potent News
by Amir Alwani
Jan 12, 2020
Here is a video of me illustrating the clockwise vs counterclockwise spin of my pendulum reflecting the positive vs negative energy emanating from my WiFi modem without and with various energy tools such as an Orgone “tower buster” as well as a “Tensor Ring” and “Regeneration Ring”. Clockwise spin is positive energy while counterclockwise spin is negative energy.
You may see my previous pendulum video for an illustration of the same pendulum reaction with respect to the positive and negative end of a battery (as taught by an eye surgeon named Dr. Gokhale) as well as using the pendulum spin to detect whether or not ovacodos are ready to be eaten.
Vimeo version (downloadable for offline viewing)
(The first part of the video was recorded January 10, 2020 and the second part was recorded January 12, 2020.)
- Pendulum Dowsing Demonstration With Avocados
- Pendulum dowsing by Dr. Gokhale
- Smart Meter Protection
- How To Test – Energy Tools
- Ken Rohla- Staying Healthy with 5G Wireless and the Internet of Things
- Energy Medicine rEvolution Masterclass Series with Brian Besco
- Tensor Rings for water
- Tesla Tech’s Tensor Technologies Unveiled
- Geo-stress and the Miraculous Sacred Cubit
- More Experiments with Tensor Rings (including the effects on plant growth and ice)
- TUTORIAL: Creating the Tensor Ring
Gematria is a branch of numerology encompassing various practices involving turning letters into numbers so that you can attain the sum of the numbers of a specific word’s letters. This allows you to detect alignment/patterns/synchronicities/”coincidences” because often we find that words which relate to each other produce the same numbers.
There are various methods of representing letters by converting them into numbers and those methods are called “ciphers” (often listed in brackets beside the number.)
“Pendulum Dowsing Confirms Tensor Rings And Orgone Mitigate EMF” = 722 (LCH Kabbalah)
“Pendulum Dowsing” = 227 (LCH Kabbalah)
Pi is approximately 22/7