by Creepy Crawly
Nov 19, 2016
The debate at the University of Toronto Faculty of Arts & Science Forum examining Bill C-16 and the Ontario Human Rights Code held on Sat Nov 19th 2016
Between Prof Jordan B Peterson on one side and Dr Brenda Cossman/Dr Mary K Bryson on the other; Debate moderated by Prof Mayo Moran & foreword by David Cameron Dean of the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Please take a look at and subscribe to Prof Petersons youtube channel if you have not already done so. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_f…
- VIDEO/PODCAST — Joe Rogan Experience #877 – Jordan Peterson
- VIDEO — Prof Jordan Peterson speaks at University of Toronto protest
- VDEO — 50 REAL Differences Between Men & Women
- Potent News web-brain: LGBT]
Nov 28, 2016
Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.
Oct 11, 2016
Professor Jordan Peterson set social justice activists on fire when he started publishing his series on the dangers of political correctness. After a protest against him last week, he held his own counter-protest today.
- I’m a left-winger and I support Jordan Peterson
- Over 250 faculty members have lost their minds and sided against free speech and against Jordan Peterson. Read about that in this Metro article which has a misleading title: U of T faculty speak out against hate speech, threats on campus
- mob rule via Bill-C16: Canada May Ban Anti-Transgender Speech With 2 Years in Prison
- Bill C-16 (RSS feed)
- VIDEO — DEAR LGBT COMMUNITY “DISAGREEMENT DOES NOT EQUAL HATE” Sincerely Christians
- VIDEO — Ultra-sensitive students choosing to get offended over trivial matters: PhD gives up trying to reason with SJWs]
[PN web-brain: LGBT]
by Alfred Lambremont Webre
Jun 10, 2016
Leuren Moret & Dr. Darrell Hamamoto: University politics, Geopolitics, Monsanto, Illuminati bloodlines & Vietnam
MUST READ — Spies in Academic Clothing: The Untold History of MKULTRA and the Counterculture – And How the Intelligence Community Misleads the 99%
Spies in Academic Clothing
The Untold History of MKULTRA and the Counterculture –
And How the Intelligence Community Misleads the 99%
by Jan Irvin
May 13, 2015
Articles in this series:
1) R. Gordon Wasson: The Man, the Legend, the Myth. Beginning a New History of Magic Mushrooms, Ethnomycology,and the Psychedelic Revolution. By Jan Irvin, May 13, 2012
2) How Darwin, Huxley, and the Esalen Institute launched the 2012 and psychedelic revolutions – and began one of the largest mind control operations in history. Some brief notes. By Jan Irvin, August 28, 2012
3) Manufacturing the Deadhead: A Product of Social Engineering, by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin, May 13, 2013
4) Entheogens: What’s in a Name? The Untold History of Psychedelic Spirituality, Social Control, and the CIA, by Jan Irvin, November 11, 2014
5) Spies in Academic Clothing: The Untold History of MKULTRA and the Counterculture – And How the Intelligence Community Misleads the 99%, by Jan Irvin, May 13, 2015
‘Books differ from all other propaganda media,’ wrote a chief of the CIA’s Covert Action Staff, ‘primarily because one single book can significantly change the reader’s attitude and action to an extent unmatched by the impact of any other single medium [such as to] make books the most important weapon of strategic (long-range) propaganda.’ The CIA’s clandestine books programme was run, according to the same source, with the following aims in mind: ‘Get books published or distributed abroad without revealing any U.S. influence, by covertly subsidizing foreign publications or booksellers. Get books published which should not be “contaminated” by any overt tie-in with the U.S. government, especially if the position of the author is “delicate”. Get books published for operational reasons, regardless of commercial viability. Initiate and subsidize indigenous national or international organizations for book publishing or distributing purposes. Stimulate the writing of politically significant books by unknown foreign authors – either by directly subsidizing the author, if covert contact is feasible, or indirectly, through literary agents or publishers.
The New York Times alleged in 1977 that the CIA had been involved in the publication of at least a thousand books. [Emphasis added] ~ Frances Stonor Saunders
In her book The Cultural Cold War, Frances Stonor Saunders makes startling revelations regarding the CIA’s clandestine books program. Citing the Frank Church Committee and the New York Times, she states that by 1977 the CIA had published over 1000 books, including those, ironically on “indigenous national or international organizations” – which would very likely include neo-shamanism and “native revivalism”.
If you’re a reader like I am, or even if you’ve ever read a book sometime in your life, then that means you may have read a book that was written by an intelligence agent and it’s likely, as Saunders shows, that you were misled. And even though this article pertains to the CIA’s MKULTRA program and the counterculture, it will provide insight into how the CIA (and intelligence community as a whole) influences information in other books and areas – including academia – as well.
As I’ll show in this essay, by 1979 things hadn’t changed much. And even to this day it seems the CIA, et al, is cranking out propaganda in book form (along with movies, music and other forms of pop-culture). And as we’ll see, it wasn’t just in international publications, but in books and media right here at home that intentionally misled the public regarding major issues of concern.
In my study of the CIA’s MKULTRA program I made the startling discovery that all of the early books on the subject, and very many of the later ones, were written by authors of the CIA and intelligence community to misguide the public’s perception of MKULTRA and what it was (and is) really about. This may seem like an outrageous “conspiracy theory” now, but as we go along the evidence will speak for itself.
The typical level of deception in most of these books seems to follow something along the lines of 70/30. If the authors of these books that have mislead public perception, as well as historical research, were entirely inaccurate, they would be easily found out. But by using a general rule of about 70% facts and 30% deception, these authors and academics for the intelligence community are able to tell their version of history while at the same time providing a misleading glimpse into the world of intelligence. And with some effort and research, one is able to stitch together, by little bits from each of these publications, and by digging through university library archives, etc., a much more accurate picture. This essay focuses on exposing the 30% deception and how it works – and how a major aspect of MKULTRA was covered up until the present day.
Over the years I’ve been able to piece together a much different perception of MKULTRA and the counterculture revolution, most of which I’ve revealed on the Gnostic Media website. In Gordon Wasson, the Man, the Legend, The Myth, 2012; and in Manufacturing the Deadhead, 2013, with Joe Atwill, and more recently in Entheogens: What’s In a Name?, 2014, and in online videos and documentaries, I’ve revealed a large amount of primary evidence that shows that the official version of the MKULTRA story and psychedelic revolution is just another cover-up, and one that the CIA and intelligence community managed to get away with long after the MKULTRA program was first “exposed” in the 1970s. In doing this research I’ve been able to piece together how this deception works and is perpetuated throughout the intelligence community, and onto, or against, the “public” at large.
Jan 3, 2016
Bill Cosby’s goal was to CORRECT the image of the black man in the media….
Eddie Griffin On Bill Cosby: Black Male Stars Don’t Leave This Business Clean
via Media Broadcasting Center Official Channel
Dec 19, 2015
by Sep 14, 2015 at 14:21 BST
Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLAP) reportedly became the first institution in Latin America to welcome bitcoin on campus last month, after a coffee shop began accepting payments in the cryptocurrency.
In so doing, the university joined a growing list of global higher education institutions which have also embraced the digital currency.
Here’s a run-down of some of the most crypto-friendly universities from across the globe.
1. Cyprus’ University of Nicosia
A few months later, UNIC – the largest independent university in Cyprus and one of the largest English language higher education institutions in Southern Europe – launched a free online course titled Introduction to Digital Currencies aimed at students wanting to gain a better understanding of bitcoin.
The university also offers a MSC in Digital Currency taught in English.
2. University of Cumbria
The University of Cumbria became the first university in the UK to accept bitcoin payments for two courses linked to the study of cryptocurrencies at the beginning of 2014.
Earlier this year, the university also announced the launch of a free online Masters-level course that would look at the future of money.
Targeting “monetary innovators and activists from any political persuasion”, the month-long initiative sought to explore the essence of money and how it has been interpreted over the last three millennia.
During the course, pupils reportedly explored the assumption somewhat prevalent in the bitcoin community that money is best understood as an asset with intrinsic value.
Apr 6, 2015
To learn more about the “Government on Trial” project, visit:
—- THE FIVE QUESTIONS —-
1) Is there any means by which any number of individuals can delegate to someone else the moral right to do something which none of the individuals have the moral right to do themselves?
2) Do those who wield political power (presidents, legislators, etc.) have the moral right to do things which other people do not have the moral right to do? If so, from whom and how did they acquire such a right?
3) Is there any process (e.g., constitutions, elections, legislation) by which human beings can transform an immoral act into a moral act (without changing the act itself)?
4) When law-makers and law-enforcers use coercion and force in the name of law and government, do they bear the same responsibility for their actions that anyone else would who did the same thing on his own?
5) When there is a conflict between an individual’s own moral conscience, and the commands of a political authority, is the individual morally obligated to do what he personally views as wrong in order to “obey the law”?
“The Most Dangerous Superstition” can be found at:
The “No Rulers” shirt in this video can be found at:
via HOAX BUSTERS CALL
Mar 16, 2015
Jan Irvin from gnosticmedia.com joins John and myself to discuss a range of topics-MK Ultra, The CIA, Stuart Copeland,Laurel Canyon, The Hippy Movement, Margaret Sanger, Aldous, Huxley,Gordon Wasson, Thomas Huxley, Scientism, Skepticism, Darwinism, Quantum Theory, Media Mind Control, Lifetime Actors, Psychoactive Drugs, Pharmaceuticals, New Age, Alan Watts, Theodore John “Ted” Kaczynski, The Culture Creation Industry, Birth Control, Eugenics, The Court System, Trivium Method, Logical Fallacies, Intellectual Defense, Vaccines, Measles Outbreaks, Ritual Abuse, The Multiverse, Neal DeGras Tyson, The Drug Culture, Nuclear Bomb Hoax.