Evidently, a test run for smart pavement in Colorado that I reported on back in May 2018 was successful enough to give it the all systems go.
A plan to turn a portion of Interstate 70 into a roadway where cars communicate with street lights, signs and other internet-connected things just tripled to more than 500 miles.
Colorado’s “internet of roads” project will now extend to highways that reach from Pueblo to Wyoming, and Sterling to Utah, after the state Department of Transportation was awarded a $20 million federal grant earlier this month.
(Source: The Colorado Sun)
The article’s author goes on to tout the many potential benefits to driver safety, although there were no definitive studies revealed to support those claims.
- Company to Blanket City Streets With WiFi Connected “Smart Pavement”
- Will Driverless Cars Cause DNA Damage and Cancer?
- 20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth
- The Internet of Bodies: A Convenient—and, Yes, Creepy—New Platform for Data Discovery]
Security robots have invaded NYC and are now patrolling the streets, while diplomatic robots are roaming around UK parliament floors.
Robots are becoming more prevalent and relevant in society and, like it or not, the androids are here to stay. This technology will only exponentially increase as time passes, as Boston Dynamics has showcased over the years.
Now thanks to that little idea of creating robotic cretins there are security cyborgs patrolling in the tri-state area.
These robots use five cameras including one that is thermal vision to observe their surroundings, and CBS reports they can even talk back to you (a creepy scary fact.)
The robots are able to scan anyone walking on the sidewalks, record license plates, use infrared vision, and one of the scariest uses of this technology is the capability to detect cellphone serial numbers within a designated patrolling area.
According to CBS, the devices are actively being used and can be seen in 16 states including New York at the Lefrak City Apartments in Queens and LaGuardia Airport.
- DARPA Wants Drone Swarms To Master Urban Operations
- China Turns to Robotic Policing
- This crime-predicting robot aims to patrol our streets by 2015
- VIDEO — Robot Security Guard – Behold The Future
- VIDEO — My Google Account is HAUNTED by A.I. (+Translate Gate)
- VIDEO — Google HUB And Facebook PORTAL Make Orwell’s 1984 A REALITY!
- [Potent News web-brain: Artificial Intelligence]
Recent happenings have residents in a panic over privacy concerns and they are rightfully alarmed.
Once again the company responsible, Knightscope, says the data is secured and is only seen by the security agency controlling the robot. But perhaps that’s the most frightening part — not knowing who has control of your data, including cell phone IMEI. This robot rollout is daunting to say the least.
It was only a few years ago when people argued against the use of drone cameras due to privacy violations. Now we have surveillance drones roaming the streets of certain properties … my how times have changed.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond in the UK, a robot was seen on the floor of UK parliament. MPs on the education committee invited a robot named Pepper to Parliament for a committee hearing on artificial intelligence (AI) and “the fourth industrial revolution” for a long discussion about the future of human and robot relations.
When Pepper was asked where humanity stands in a world run by AI, Pepper responded, “Robots will have an important role to play, but we will always need the soft skills that are unique to humans: to sense, make, and drive value from technology.”
via Academy of Ideas
Jun 21, 2018
VIDEO — Harald Kautz-Vella on all the things that went wrong and need to be re-discovered and addressed
via CABIN TALK
Dec 1st, 2017
Harald Kautz-Vella an independent scientist from Germany is here with me to talk about all the things that got lost and all the things that went wrong and need to be re-discovered and addressed. This interview builds like stepping stones and should be watched entirely.
via Builder Rejected
Oct 20, 2017
Silent Holocaust — the whistleblower wanted to remain anonymous, at least as far as this interview. I’m not sure why, though he has a lawyer and is pursuing litigation. His website is still up with his real name and/or pseudonym, but I’m reluctant to share it. So I edited a ton and added some emphatic imagery.
I can personally attest to at least some of what he is saying as 100% TRUTH as he confirms some of my own experiences and suspicions. Gang stalking, voice-to-skull and silent hypnosis are real. Most of this should be no-brain common sense to any “awake truther” at this point.
What he may not know is how many professional musicians are involved as much as any private security employee or military (CIA, etc.) lackey. Satanists are not “professionals” anyway. More on that another time…
MUST WATCH — Steve Outtrim – “Shadow History of Burners, Pt 7: Social Engineering on the Electronic Frontier”
via Gnostic Media
by Jan Irvin
Aug 25, 2017
“Silicon Valley’s Secret Weapon: The Shadow History of Burners, Part 7: Social Engineering on the Electronic Frontier”
Gnostic Media is happy to present podcast Episode #261: Steve Outtrim returns for his eighth time to continue our discussion into his research on Silicon Valley and Burning Man, titled: “Silicon Valley’s Secret Weapon: The Shadow History of Burners, Part 7: Social Engineering on the Electronic Frontier”. This is the long awaited conclusion of this series since beginning it over 16 months ago, and this episode is live and we may field questions from the audience.
This also ends the time consuming, pre-recorded and edited Gnostic Media podcast episodes, moving to a live format after nearly 9 years.
Steve Outtrim is a technology entrepreneur from New Zealand, who now lives in San Francisco. He created the HotDog Web Editor, which was named as the 3rd most downloaded software on the Internet by WIRED in 1997. He IPO’d his company Sausage Software in Australia in 1996, making him at age 23 the youngest CEO of a public company – a record held by Rupert Murdoch for more than 40 years. He has invested in more than 50 early-stage technology companies and founded 4 that he exited via IPO or trade sale.
Steve is a Shadow Historian, and for the last 3 years has been writing a book series looking behind the scenes of the tech world. Steve created the blog Burners.Me in 2012 to discuss Burning Man and Burner culture. It is the largest independent Burner site, with more than 200,000 followers. He has been to 12 burns since 1998.
Steve brings a first-hand, unique perspective to Silicon Valley and its ties to the military and Burning Man.
VIDEO — Footage from the TARGETED INDIVIDUAL protest at the White House, May 24, 2017, by Todd Giffen
via Ella F
Jun 6, 2017
Clips from the May 24, 2017 Targeted Individual Protest at the White House: Victim-Activists Talking to the General Public about Electronic Harassment.
Filmed by Todd Giffen.
Featuring Karen Stewart, Matthew Aaron, and Todd Giffen. Music by Neal Chevrier.
Jul 2, 2015
Interview with Dr. John Hall, author of “A New Breed – Satellite Terrorism in America” and also “Guinea Pigs – Technologies of Control”.
A New Breed is being made into a movie, TARGETED. Both books are available at TARGETEDMovie.com
For more info please email email@example.com
VIDEO/PODCAST — UnSpun 34 – “Dr. Hans Utter – Pokemon: Social Control from the Grateful Dead to Today”
via Conscious Consumer Network
Aug 10, 2016
- The dangers of Pokémon Go: Kids’ brains are vulnerable to virtual and augmented reality
- Beyond Pokémon Go: augmented reality is set to transform gaming
- The Developer Behind Latest Pokemon Go Augmented Reality Craze
- Oliver Stone links Pokémon Go to totalitarianism during privacy debate
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Bubble Bursts: Nintendo Tumbles As Indonesia Issues “National Security Threat”
- The Pokémon Fad Shows the Unnerving Future of Augmenting Reality
- Pokémon Go Is a Government Surveillance Psyop Conspiracy + another article with the same title
- Woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon Go character after she felt an ‘assault’… and the virtual reality game detected the creature in her bedroom
- Pokemon Go players frustrated by city-enforced parks curfew
- VIDEO — You have to see what ‘Pokémon Go’ has done to Central Park
- VIDEO — Massive Crowd of Pokemon Go Players in Namur, Belgium
- VIDEO — Reporter Playing Pokemon Go Interrupts State Department Briefing!
- VIDEO — A guy pulled a brilliant prank on a bunch of Pokémon Go players in Central Park and the reaction is epic
- VIDEO — Pokemon Go FAILS
- PN PODCAST #002 — Pokemon, Balance, and Health Impacts of Loneliness]