Teen Dies Taking Ayahuasca: What Really Happened? [video]
The Truther Girls
October 19, 2012
18-year-old Kyle Nolan died taking ayahuasca brew with a shaman in Peru. The use of ayahuasca has been studied extensively and has been found to be safe under traditional conditions. So how could young Mr Nolan have died by ingesting this widely-used plant substance? The answer may lie in the likely circumstances under which he took the brew, which may likely have included admixtures not normally included in the standard brew used by groups such as Santo Daime, Ceu Do, Union De Vegetal and others.
Note: This is for research purposes only. I am not advocating or recommending that anyone ingest any medicines, plant-based or other or participate in any forms of religious rituals. Anyone considering taking ayahuasca should diligently research the subject and be well-informed of the necessary safety precautions and the risks involved.
Ayahuasca cermony-associated death in canada (nicotine poisoning)
Information on Santo Daime
Collection of scientific articles written on ayahuasca
Ayahuasca and potential for addition or abuse
This article contains scientific information on how ayahuasca may alleviate violent alcoholism by altering brain chemistry;
More on ayahuasca mental, physical and social effects
Ayahuasca in addiction treatment in Canada (the forced the doctor to stop dispensing it)
Alternate ayahuasca recipes may include the following herbs (I am not recommending that you brew or use this)
Dangerous herbal admixtures including toe (a form of datura) used by jungle-based shamans
DATURA FAMILY PLANTS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND EASY TO OVERDOSE ON