Colon Cleansing Foods
Natural Cures Not Medicine
June 7, 2013
Natural Colon Cleansing
|Thanks for the photo – positivemed.com|
Here are 12 natural ways to cleanse your colon.
- Flax Seeds: – Protects intestinal flora, regulates bowel habits without side effects.
- Aloe Vera: Heals and soothes intestinal lining.
- Alfalfa: Helps to sooth the digestive tract during a cleanse.
- Peppermint: Alleviates the intestine.
- Spirulina and Wheatgrass: Aids the body in obtaining more oxygen and eliminating unnecessary toxins.
- Mango: Relieves constipation due to its laxative properties.
- Chickweed: Constipation relief and colon cleansing.
- Probiotic Yogurt: – Excellent to restore regularity, use minimally processed.
- Cascara Sagrada: Strengthens the muscle tone of the colon walls.
- Fermented Foods: Kefir and unpasteurized cultured butter are a great probiotic source.
- Fennel Seeds: Relieves lower abdominal pain, enhances digestion and reduces gas.
- Organic Fruits: Apples, grapes, pineapples, papaya and kiwi are rich in fiber, act as a natural lubricant and contain valuable enzymes that help maintain regularity.