11/18/2013 — Large Earthquake Swarm the result of X-Class Solar Flare Arrival — videos included
November 18, 2013
This is profound. A direct link between an arriving solar flare, and a large earthquake swarm.
On November 10, 2013 .. a directly Earth facing X-Class flare occurred.
Move forward a few days, to November 13th-14th, solar forecasters were waiting for the particle ejecta to arrive.
listen to one forecaster expecting the arrival here:
Just as the solar forecaster (Tamitha Skov) says in the above video, the arrival happens on November 14th / 15th.
Here’s where things get very interesting.
The arrival of the blast showed up on the Morphed Microwave Background Imagery ! The first time (myself personally) seeing a real time flare arrival, more importantly being able to determine which spot on Earth was most impacted by the arrival of solar blast.
The blast shows as a very large disturbance , beginning on November 14th/15th. Arriving from Northeast to Southwest. Coming across Russia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and finally passing over the Scotia Sea / South pole.
video of the event here (with appropriate ‘music’ scored):
Within less than 24 hours of the Solar Flare arrival crossing the south pole, the same area experienced a series of large earthquakes, and subsequent followup swarms.
This is a profound documentation of the correlation between solar flares, and large earthquake activity.
Make note of the depth of the multiple earthquakes. 6.2 miles. Something to watch for future solar flare arrivals. Like fracking, with their telltale 3.1 mile depth. Maybe 6.2 is a similar indicator.
click to view full size:
On November 16th, at the Scotia Sea / South Pole Solar Flare impact center, a 7.0M earthquake struck (now downgraded to a 6.8M) , followed by a large 7.8M earthquake…finally followed by a large swarm of movement:
- 2013-11-16 03:34:31 UTC
- 2013-11-16 00:34:31 UTC-03:00 at epicenter
- 2013-11-15 21:34:31 UTC-06:00 system time
60.213°S 47.108°W depth=10.0km (6.2mi)
- 917km (570mi) SW of Grytviken, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- 1397km (868mi) SE of Ushuaia, Argentina
- 1644km (1022mi) SE of Punta Arenas, Chile
- 1668km (1036mi) SE of Rio Gallegos, Argentina
- 1158km (720mi) SSE of Stanley, Falkland Islands
- 2013-11-17 09:04:55 UTC
- 2013-11-17 06:04:55 UTC-03:00 at epicenter
- 2013-11-17 03:04:55 UTC-06:00 system time
60.296°S 46.362°W depth=10.0km (6.2mi)
- 893km (555mi) SW of Grytviken, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- 1440km (895mi) SE of Ushuaia, Argentina
- 1686km (1048mi) SE of Punta Arenas, Chile
- 1709km (1062mi) SE of Rio Gallegos, Argentina
- 1192km (741mi) SSE of Stanley, Falkland Islands
Leave a Reply