Google’s Ray Kurzweil says humans will have ‘hybrid’ cloud-powered brains by 2030
Published time: June 04, 2015 19:07
Within 15 years, humans will be implanted with nanobots that will connect their brains to the internet, allowing for vastly accelerated cognition. Ten years after that, most of our thinking “will be done online,” according to futurologist Ray Kurzweil.
“Our thinking then will be a hybrid of biological and non-biological thinking. We’ll be able to extend our limitations and think in the cloud. We’re going to put gateways to the cloud in our brains,” said Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google, during a keynote speech at the Exponential Finance conference in New York.
“We’re going to gradually merge and enhance ourselves. In my view, that’s the nature of being human – we transcend our limitations.”
The 67-year-old Kurzweil made his name inventing technologies that turn handwriting and speech into digital output, as well as a popular line of synthesizers. As director of engineering at Google, a post he has occupied since 2012, he is pushing his research even further – trying to improve computers’ ability to understand natural language, and eventually aiming to create true artificial intelligence that will allow computers to truly interact with humans.
- Mind Control – Remote Neural Monitoring: Daniel Estulin and Magnus Olsson on Russia Today
- EUCACH.ORG – Magnus Olsson – 80% of humanity may have Transhumanist remote neural monitoring implants
- From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology]
Share / Print
- Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on June 8, 2015 by Amir Alwani. It was filed under chemtrails, consciousness, internet, mind-control, news, science, social media, transhumanism, tyranny and was tagged with Google, Ray Kurzweil.