With Father’s Day Ads Like This, It Is No Wonder Nuclear Families Are Falling Apart — video included
As Father’s Day approaches, retailers faithfully sing dad’s praises in ads hawking the perfect gift for the occasion. When the advertising team at Angel Soft came up with its offering, however, the object was noticeably different.
The online ad – which lasts a whopping 2 ½ minutes – pays tribute to single mothers with nary a mention of actual dads. What might appear on its surface to be a feel-good spot acknowledging the sacrifices of parents who had to fill both parental roles, its inherent slight toward fathers is a telling symptom of a debilitating societal epidemic.
As a man looking forward to his first Father’s Day, I’ve learned only enough to realize there is much I have yet to learn about being a dad. The one thing of which I am absolutely certain, however, is that my son is the most important and precious thing in my life. I know that I have a unique responsibility to instill in him the qualities of a godly man and will spend the rest of my life attempting to meet that lofty challenge.
- Should Single Moms Get Father’s Day Cards?
- The US Is Leading The Way In Fatherlessness And It’s Hurting Our Kids
- Angel Soft Celebrates Single Moms for Father’s Day
- Karen of GirlWritesWhat interview – “The Feminist Fallacy” – #146
- VIDEO: Karen Straughan Interview – “Feminism: Socialism & Eugenics in Sheep’s Clothing” – #210
- VIDEO: Children of the State
- VIDEO: The Truth About Feminism
- VIDEO: Major Media Push To Destroy Gender Roles For New World Order]