VIDEO — Turkey War with Russia? – Joaquin
Nov 24, 2015
Were Turkey’s actions against Russia a provocation, or a response? Analysis indicates a bit of both, but tending towards response. Turkey struggles to maintain its interest in the Syrian conflict, importing oil from ISIS controlled areas. Russia recently dealt a serious blow to ISIS, striking a convoy of oil trucks headed to Turkey. From this perspective, Turkey has retaliated against Russia. What will Russia’s response be?
Inside Russia, the 5th and 6th column will use this against the Russian state – the 5th saying this is proof that the Russian activity in Syria produces unwanted consequences. The 6th will say that this is proof that Russia needs to push further.
Rather, Russia must not be controlled by its responses, but must forge its own activity.
Bilal Erdogan is a financier and owner of the oil trucks used by ISIS. The Russian strikes against the Ergodan family business have both personal and geopolitical ramifications for Turkey. This leads us to conclude that the downing of the Russian jet was not merely the order of a local airforce captain making a bad call – but rather the planned and thought-out action of the entire Turkish establishment.
- Putin warns Turkey’s downing of Russian jet will have serious consequences
- Close-up footage of Russian Su-24M jet falling in flames hit at Syria-Turkey border
- Video allegedly shows dead Russian pilot surrounded by armed rebels in Syria (GRAPHIC)
- Federica Mogherini calls for avoiding escalation after downing of Russian jet
- Francois Hollande says joint response needed against Daesh
- CrossTalk on downing of Russian military jet Dangerous Skies
- VIDEO ‘Moderate Rebels’ Attack Russian Rescue Helicopter Searching for Downed Pilots
- ‘Turkey Protects Terrorists on the Ground’ Patrick Henningsen speaks to RT International
- US Backed Rebels Execute Russian Pilots While Parachuting, Caught On Tape
- Turkey Shoots Down Russian Military Jet, Rescue Helicopter Blown Up
- Not only Ankara backs Daesh but offers also logistical support – Pepe Escobar
- ‘Turkey wants to drag NATO in a kind of collision course with Russia’ – Ali Rizk
- Russia “Violated” Turkish Airspace Because Turkey “Moved” Its Border
- President Putin’s Statement on Russian Jet Fighter Shot Down by Turkey. Meeting with King Abdullah II of Jordan
- Russian Su-24 fighter jet shot down over Syria – Russian MoD (VIDEO)
- FSA video claims Russian helicopter hit with US-made TOW missile near Su-24 crash site]