Canada May Ban Anti-Transgender Speech With 2 Years in Prison
Canada’s Liberal Party government led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has introduced a bill that would ban transgender discrimination, including both gender identity and gender expression, with up to two years in prison for violators.
The bill seeks to amend the Canadian Criminal Code to expand existing “hate speech” prohibitions to include any public speech or communication that “promotes hatred” on the basis of “gender identity” or “gender expression,” and also the Canadian Human Rights Act, to cover transgender people.
- Liberals introduce bill to protect transgender Canadians from hate speech and discrimination
- VIDEO — CCN – UnSpun 023 – “The Divine Marriage: The Sacred Masculine and Feminine”
- PODCAST — Dawn Stefanowicz – The Impact of LGBT Parenting & Children’s Well-Being
- PODCAST — Radio 3Fourteen – Claire Randall – The Cultural Marxist Model of Sexuality & The Biology of Gender Dysphoria
- PODCAST — Bruce Jenner’s Trans-formation & Terasem Transreligion
- Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;’ Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’]