VIDEO — Zio-Panderer Trump to AIPAC: ‘My number one priority to dismantle disastrous deal with Iran’
Republican frontrunner Donald Trump gave a noxious pro-Israel speech to AIPAC, stating that his “number one priority” is to dismantle last year’s US-Iran nuclear accord. He also pledged to move the American embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and to eschew any UN resolutions against Israel. Time Magazine printed whole nasty, gross speech:
Good evening. I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel. I am a newcomer to politics but not to backing the Jewish state.
In late 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and Washington – attacks perpetrated by Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims. I sent him in my plane because I backed the mission 100%.
In Spring 2004, at the height of violence in the Gaza Strip, I was the Grand Marshal of the 40th Salute to Israel Parade, the largest single gathering in support of the Jewish state.
It was a very dangerous time for Israel and frankly for anyone supporting Israel – many people turned down this honor –I did not, I took the risk.
- VIDEO — Charlatan Alex Jones Butt kissing Session With Zionist Idiot Donald Trump
- VIDEO — Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump Are Cousins RIGGED ELECTION 2016 (Redsilverj)
- VIDEO — Hypocrite Zionists slam Netanyahu’s racism when they think it’s Trump’s
- PODCAST — Brandon Martinez On Spingola Speaks Radio: Paris attacks, ISIS, Donald Trump
- “Saving America?” No, Donald Trump Is a Clinton Operative
- Trump militia forms to ‘forcefully protect’ rally goers against ‘far-left agitators’]