Canada officially passes anti-BDS motion
Canada’s Parliament passed a motion formally condemning the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.
The motion passed Monday in a 229-51 vote. Introduced last week by members of the opposition Conservative Party, the motion won support from the ruling Liberal Party as well.
It calls on the Canadian government to “condemn any and all attempts by Canadian organizations, groups or individuals to promote the BDS movement, both here at home and abroad.”
- VIDEO — Quotable Quotes From the Chosen Ones
- PODCAST — Red Ice Radio – Arthur Topham – Hour 1 – “Hate Propaganda” Legislation in Canada
- PODCAST — Joshua Blakeney Interviews Arthur Topham: “Arrested for Opposing Zionist Genocides”
- The Extraordinary Trial of Arthur Topham
- Topham Found Guilty Of Thought Crime
- VIDEO — Daryl Closes IAmTheWitness.com Before The French Govt Does – Daryl Bradford Smith
- MUST WATCH — Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
- Ursula Haverbeck to serve 10 months in jail for sedition
- Justin Trudeau tweet expressing opposition to BDS movement]